Let Us Help

If you have a child, sibling or loved one that is diagnosed with mental retardation, Michael Dunn Center may be able to help.  Please complete the form on the "Contact Us" page with your need or call us at (865) 376-3416 ext. 233 to speak with the Chairperson for the Admissions and Discharge Committee. If you complete the contact form online, the director of our Admissions and Discharge Committee will reply as soon as possible. 

We believe we provide high quality service to children and adults with disabilities. We think after getting to know us, you will too.
© 2007 - 2019 Michael Dunn Center Home  »  What We Do  »  Let Us Help  »